Unprotected sex, short periods cycle, vaginal spotting, burst ovarian cyst. Symptoms of pregnancy?

i had unprotected sex with a guy but only for a minute and then he came in my mouth later on. it was 2-3 days before my period but my period was shorter than usual and not as heavy. However, I had on of my many ovarian cyst burst the 1rst night of me having my period. I went to the ER of course for pain medicine and everything. My period basically stopped for a day but now it is light like it would be at the end of a period. Is this normal or am I pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013