Unprotected sex, severe illness, headaches, painful mouth sores. Chances of STD?

I have been living in XXXX and working as a teacher. I had a 1 night stand with a girl of unknown status. 6 weeks later I got quite severely ill for around about 3-4 mounts and its been over a year now and i still get headaches and still got painful mouth sores that wont go away. Im a 26 year old male and so scared to get tested and feel like my life is over. I am quite good looking guy and feel like my looks will all fade away and i will look ill.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012