Unprotected sex, several episodes, delayed periods. Negative pregnancy test. How to induce periods?

i had my menstrual cycle around 34 last date was 30dec. i had unprotected sex with my husband 10 days before my date and 2 3 times more after dat..i havent got my periods till day...i took the test bt the test was negetive..m worried.i din want 2 get pregnent.....pls suggest me how can i getmy periods......rather than taking contraceptives............
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Its unlikely that you are pregnant, as it was during the safe period you had sex.
In a 34 day cycle the ovulation usually occurs on 20th day of the cycle and you had sex on 24th day onwards, probability of pregnancy is less likely.
Do repeat a test again.
Be relaxed and let the nature decide when you get period in case you are against taking ocp.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K