Unprotected sex, scanty period flow, no cramps or clots, have diarrhea. What could be the cause?

Hi can you help? I m 21 and have unprotected sex this month and last month can t tell you exact dates. Anyway I was due on my period and I have had black like tar on my pad and about 2 days I had a bit of bright red blood when I used the toilet and wiped(sorry if tmi) I had nothing on my pad for few days now and when I wipe it s now brown. This has been going for 4-5 days. Usually my cycle is a heavy flow 3rd day and clots and cramps I ve had no cramps or clots and also I ve had diarrhea for 3 weeks which I m getting blood tests for tomorrow, please could you help as I m worried??
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer