Unprotected sex, runny nose, sore throat, tiredness, nausea after taking Next Choice One Dose. Probability of pregnancy?

My girlfriend s last period started somewhere around the 29-31 of July... It lasted until about the 2nd or 3rd of August.. She was a virgin .. On the 19th of August around 8:00-8:30 she wanted to know what sex felt like so I stupidly proceeded to show her.. I had no protection, an penetrated about 3 into her vagina .. Prior to the event I had not ejaculated and while the event occurred I did not ejaculate inside of her. After about 10 seconds I pulled out because I realized the mistake I had made by doing it to begin with. I m sure that some even being a very little amount, of pre cum had got inside of her.. The next day around 6:00-6:30 she took Next Choice One Dose.. So Approxametely 22 hours after the insolent occurred.. She had been feeling kind of sick before, and a couple days later ended up with a runny nose and sore throat .. From the pill , the only noticeable side effects were tiredness and nausea . But not much.. We are both stressed waiting for her period to come and I am just curious as to what an expert such as yourself would say or do in the situation.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  96 Awaiting Answer