Unprotected sex, regular little bleeding with stopping of bleeding. Can it be pregnancy, can impalantation cause cramps?

Ok, so about a week ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he ended up rubbing his penis on my vagina and inserting the tip in for about 10 seconds, unprotected. I know that was stupid, but he never came. It was only precum, we know this for a fact. Now today, I was scheduled for my period and also the day that implantation bleeding could occur if I was pregnant . I noticed a little regular, red blood spotting and got excited because I was scared that I was pregnant and thought I was getting my period. But I used the bathroom a few minutes ago, and I found no blood. Then I recently read into implantation bleeding and now I m scared out of my wits. I CAN NOT be pregnant. I m so scared. Last night, I began to cramp. And I also read that implantation can cause cramps . OF COURSE! It s makes me so aggravated. I m so scared.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
If you have regular 28-30 day cycles, then you were in the safe period when you had the intercourse. Please remember that pre-ejaculate contains enough sperms to cause conception around the ovulation period. Implantation bleeding occurs around 10 days after ovulation and mimics a natural period sometimes. The only way you can know is to get a pregnancy test with a fresh early morning sample, 3-5 days after your due date if you do not get a period. If you wish for an earlier confirmation, you may go for the blood test and the trans-vaginal sonogram. See a gynecologist for further suggestions. Take care.