Unprotected sex post periods, tiredness, swollen feet, stomach bloating. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

About 2 weeks ago I had unprotected sex the day after my period. Lately in this past week I have been feeling really tired and breathless . Some people have even noticed that my feet are swollen. My stomach is also very very bloated. I haven t missed my period yet. I m expecting it to come next week. I m starting to feel the cramps already. I took a pregnancy test last night and it came out negative. My question is Could I be pregnant? or did I test too early?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer