Unprotected sex post periods, light vaginal bleeding, first time sex. Chances of pregnancy?

hie please doctors online help me,the day after yesterday i finished my menstruation ,then yesterday by mistake we had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and i then i started light bleeding i was a virgin but it took 1 day am only 16 yeas and my parents would kill me if they found out that i was pregnant ,so are there chances that am pregnant and please give me cheap solutions to do without involving my parents am really stressed
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013