Unprotected sex post menstruation with two partners. Positive pregnancy test. Father of the child?

I had a menstrual May 25 which ended the 28th of May. I had sex with my ex May 29th and my current BF June 1st and everyday after. My next menstrual was scheduled for June 22nd. I took a pregnancy test June 27th which came back positive. I had a sono done on June 29th and the doc said the pregnancy was way too small that I couldn t be no more than 1-2 weeks. Who would the father be?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Hi Jacenta,

The father of your baby would be your current boyfriend with whom you have had sexual intercourse every day after June 1.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Cheers and happy life ahead.