Unprotected sex, periods light, brown discharge. Is it normal after sex?

Hi, I had sex on November 24th for the first time, and it really wasn t even sex, it was more of an experiment, that lasted maybe a minute or two. Anyway, I was suppose to get my period on December 13th, a it s ALWAYS on time, but instead I got this really light period with dark brown discharge and blood starting on December 3rd. It is still going on and it is now the 6th. Is this normal after sex? It was protected sex and I already took a pregnancy test coming out negative. Is this my period? Just early and light? It s so light that I ve had no need to even wear a tampon? Just want to know what s going on. Also, he did not pop my cherry the day we had sex, on November 24th. Please help!! It d be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012