Unprotected sex, period late, pregnant

hello doctor, m a 20 yr old girl , i m realy confused n scared weather i am pregnant or not. I had my last preriods on 18th feb. And its 23rd march and i am not down yet. I had intercourse with my guy on 4th amwd 11th march i.e; a week before my periods, without protection, but i am sure that he didnot ejaculate inside me at all. But i am scared as now i am almost 5 days late. What could be the possible reason and what should i do now?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
The delay in periods that you have is likely to be due to pregnancy. You need to test your urine to confirm it. Even if there was no ejaculation inside, even precum can cause a pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal