Unprotected sex, partner developed syphilis, had a sore on the penis during sex. Chances of me unknowingly passing the disease to the partner?

A few months ago I had a sore on my penis , I think due to friction between my pants and my penis or penis and thigh, when i thought I got better I had Drunk unprotected Sex with a girl I was flirting with. a day past, I developed some sort of rash which I cleaned with a disinfectant and it faded away. 2 and a half weeks past, the girl complained of having syphilis . But I was fine. the only changes i observed in my body was a swollen lymph node on the right side of my genital area which lasted for a few days and it felt like it was back to normal. My Fear is I might have syphilis yet I haven t been diagnosed and I might have passed it to that girl without knowledge of the disease, could it be possible that i have the disease?? Need Help please. if theres is any information you d like to know i m free to cooperate.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012