Unprotected sex, pain in low back, drops of dark blood, normally don't have cramps

Hi me and my husband arnt really trying to have a baby but we arnt doing anything to prevent it either two weaks ago we had sex and he came inside me and then agian 2 times last weak about 2 days ago we had sex and he came in me agian but when I went to the bathroom after there was a little bit of dark blood it did that till about 5 pm the next day and then stopped and then last night while we were trying to sleep my low back starts hurting almost like cramps but different some how I finally fell asleep around 4 am when I woke up I had a cramping feeling agian and I went to the bath room but there was no blood now about 2 hours ago I went to the bathroom agian and there was a little bright red blood and I thought I was getting my period about 2 hours have gone by and I went to the bathroom agian and now there is no blood but I m still havin like cramps I am. It due for my period for a weak and a half my period isn t normally like this it s usually regular it normally starts at the same day every month and the blood isn t normally so bright red I usually have it for 4-5 days and I don t normally have cramps please help should I be worried would I got to the doctor
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, this could be a pain that is happens prior to menses at least 48 hours before menses, this is not so common it may happens some time in some woman, but this is nothing to worry about this, this will come around on its own even the bleeding would be regular then go away hope this information helps you have nice day.