Unprotected sex, open sores on groin, pus filled blisters. STD test negative. Causes?

About 2 weeks ago i had unprotected sex.. Also i was shaving my scrotum and groin area. After a few days I noticed a few open sores in the area where my pubic hair grows in the groin (not on my shaft) then a small cluster of puss filled blisters came so I went and got and STD check... the results came back as all Negative. I open sores are leaving, and now just a few blisters, it burns, and I am worried... what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013