Unprotected sex on ovulation days, brown discharge. Negative pregnancy test. Did I have implantation bleeding?

Hello Doc, My last periods was on June 1st. I ovulated between 13th and 18th of June. We had sex every alternate day. I experienced brown bleeding only on the underwear but cud not get anything on the Napkin. When i googled i came to know it as implantation bleeding. My due periods was on 4th of July. But till now i havent got periods. When i tested today morning for the pregnancy test , it appeared negative. I want to know whether I am pregnant or not?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012