Unprotected sex on ovulation days. Stopped birth control, sore nipples. Chances of pregnancy?

I went off birthcontrol for 4months and been having unprotected sex. I also went to a website that showed ovulation dates and I had sex during some of the fertile days. I did start taking my birthcontrol this month after my period. Just worried if I could be preggo. What are the 1st signs and how soon can they start happening? I know my nipples are sore and sensitive but I thought that might be from just going back on birthcontrol. Help me !!!
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012