Unprotected sex on last day of periods. Taking minigynon BCP. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I ve been taking the birth control pills minigynon for 2 months. However at the beginning of the second month of taking the pill my partner and I had unprotected sex the following day after my period ended. The pack for this month is now finished and I am on the 4th day of brreak from the pills. I understand that within 5 days after finishing the pills my period should begin. I d like to know how probable it is that I may be pregnant, and what if my period doesn t come within five days?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012