Unprotected sex on last day of periods. Taking cerazette medication. Will birth control be effective?

I was prescribed cerazette on the 2nd day of my period, I was told to take it and contraception would take effect immediately. I did I then carried on taking the pill at the same time everyday for 2 whole days before having unprotected sex ( I was still taking the pill at this point). I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period, am I covered? As I waited two days on the pill and still are taking the pill now as instructed?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012