Unprotected sex, on birth control pills, missed period, pregnancy test negative, heavy drinking. Chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on a Saturday night and took a plan b pill the next day and then exactly a week later the same situation happened again with the same person and took another pill on that Sunday... I got my period regularly the next month and thought I was in the clear.. However this month I have not gotten it.. I took a couple tests and they say negative.. However with taking two tests and being stressed along with a lot of heavy drinking lately could I be pregnant or just have messed up cycles from the pills?? Adviceeee pleaseeee
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012