Unprotected sex on 3 day of periods. Any chance of being pregnant?

Hello, dear Sir. I have an extremely common question which was answered many times before, but if you could spare a few minutes of your time for my special case, I would highly appreciate it. So, here goes.

Me and my girlfriend went a little bit too far trying out new experiences, and I entered her while being unprotected. When we did it, she was on her 3rd day of her periods. She was still bleeding a little bit, and when I pulled out, my penis was bloody. I only entered her three times, slowly, each time pulling out completely, not going too deep, without even coming close to ejaculating.

Also, earlier the same morning (about three hours before the happening) I masturbated, but after that I took a pee and afterwards took a shower, washing my genitals very carefully.

So my question is, is there any reasonable chance of my girlfriend getting pregnant? She usually has belly aches, which I assume are ovulation aches, near the end of her cycle.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013