Unprotected sex, not pregnant, dark circles around nipples, back pain, feeling sick. Cause?

Hi, I had unprotected sex about just over a month ago now and had my regular period before and after I had sex. My last period has just finished. It was regular so I m not really worried about the possibilities of being pregnant because I don t think I am pregnant. Anyway, I have been feeling sick but not vomiting or anything, there are dark circles around my nipples, I have been having constant back pain and have been running to the toilet frequently. I noticed this started about a couple of weeks after I had intercourse and it has just started to worry me because I have had these symptoms for a while now. I was just wondering if there was something causing my body to act and feel this way? OR Could there be the possibility that I am pregnant but still having my period somehow? Your help would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013