Unprotected sex, nose blockage, headaches, spotting. On depo shot, advil. Causes for symptoms?

Hello I am 21 years of age. I am a female. Thursday before last I came down with a stopped up nose . Umm that weekend I had sex with my boyfriend but I started spotting after. I am on depo so I thought nothing of it. But now I am having headaches my stomach feels funny,I am always hot, this cold still has not went away. I been taking nassal spray for the past three weeks. I just started taking anti biodic and advil and I still don t feel better. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer