Unprotected sex, normal urine test, partner positive for Clymadia. Chances of wrong detection?

I recently had unprotected sex (6/16) with a guy who on 7/30 told me he tested positive for Chylimidia. This was a drunken one night stand (yes stupid i know). However, in January of this year I began having oral sex with a guy who I also began having sex with at the end of March. In March I had symproms that I beleived to be a yeast infection and self treated. On 7/31 I was tested by my PMD ( urine ) and was told today that everything came back normal. I am still anxious that it might be a false negative especially since I had symptoms back in March. Is it possible that the urine test did not detect the infection or am I just paronoid?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012