Unprotected sex, no periods, discharge of clear vaginal fluid. Pregnancy a possibility?

Hi had sex with my girlfriend aug 31, but i did not come. i dont know if some leaked out inside of her but im sure i did not finish coz we stopped middle of the way. Last period ended aug 16. She still havnt had her period till now. Around a few drop of white fluid droped on her panty liner tday it was clear. Pregnancy test yestrdy mrning was negative. I keep on thinkng she cnt be pregnent coz im sure i didnt finish. Is she pregnant or just delayed? I dont know if a little amt of sperm came out of me just sure i didnt finish.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012