Unprotected sex, no ejaculation, vaginal bleeding. Taken unwanted 72. Cause of worry?

hello doc, act i had sex with my bf on 24th dec nd my periods startes on 25th dec bt my expected dat of periods was 3rd jan.. nd i take unwanted 72 within 24 hours . normaly my periods come only fr 3 day but now its crossed 6 days..m worried is there any problem/.??my bf says that sperms was not gone into my vagina ..please tell me.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
If you are absolutely sure that there was no ejaculation, even then, pre ejaculatory fluid does contain active sperms sometimes.
So, without proper protection, you can never be sure of the pregnancy.
SInce you took emergency contraception within 24 hours, chances of pregnancy are very less.
The early period could be because of the unwanted - 72, and also the altered duration of bleeding.
However, please consult a gynecologist to be absolutely sure there is no other problem going on.
She would examine you, and perform relevant tests.