Unprotected sex, no ejaculation, missed periods. Taken norlevo pills. Causes for missed periods?

Hi, I am 25 years and I am engaged. I had sex with my fiancee unprotected (12 days before due menses date) and he did not cum inside me. 2 weeks later, I was still not getting my menses and I did a pregnancy test , it revealed negative. Now it has been 3 weeks, still not getting it. Long ago, some 7 years back, I had irregular menses because I was anaemia patient but had visited a doc. After that, did not had that problem again. Also would like to mention that when I had sex with my fiancee the 5 last time, I took pills Norlevo to avoid getting pregnant. Does this have a negative effect on my menses now? Thanks to advise ASAP.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see yes these kind of pills may disturb your cycle or because of stress may be your cycle disturb.as your pregnancy test negative then no need to worries for pregnancy.u take T.devary(10mg) one tab three times a day for 3days after stop the medicine u get ur periods in 2 to 3 days.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in