Unprotected sex, no ejaculation inside. Can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy?

Hello doctors. I am 20 years old. Last Saturday, Dec 1, was the last day of my period. Then yesterday, Dec 2, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. We had unprotected sex but he withdrew his sperm outside. Then we no longer had sex. But I am worried if there was a pre ejaculatory fluid that came out in his penis when we were having contact. Can that fluid make me pregnant? If yes, can Nordette act as an emergency contraceptive? I have a regular 28-30 cycle. I started my period last Nov 24. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012