Unprotected sex, nausea, swollen breasts, dizziness. History of miscarriages. Pregnant?

Hi. I had miscarriage june 6 and had my period that date i was 7 weeks pregnant then. My period stopped june 14 and i uad sex june 15. Right now i still do not have my period and when i tried pregnancy tet it shows very faint second line. Im having symptoms of prgnancy like nausea , swollen breast , dizziness and i fart all the time. Would it be possible that i am pregnant again? i feel so bloated and have runny nose as well and my shoulders and back are aching. No sign of menstrual period still. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012