Unprotected sex, nausea, brown discharge, taken acidity medication. Pregnancy or medicine side effects?

Hi I was wondering are there any early signs of pregnancy 2 weeks or below? I had unprotected sex just after I finished my period but my boy friend pulled it out before climax. Lately I ve been feeling nauseous and had a little bit of brownish discharge . I have just stared taking new medication to reduce acid in my stomach and was wondering if these are side affects from my tablets or possible pregnancy :s
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012