Unprotected sex, nausea, abdominal cramping on left side with light spotting, had positive and negative pregnancy test. Advice?

I have been feeling nausea for 2 weeks with abdominal cramping, predominantly on my left side, and have in this time experienced an unusually light spotting/period. My partner and I had unprotected sex 18 days ago. I have taken several home pregnancy tests: 1 positive and 3 negative since. Please advise if you think I should continue testing or could this be something else?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012