Unprotected sex, missing period, pregnant

im concerned about my period , its late and this happened before. i did have intercorse (unprotected sex) but the next i started my period and it went through its normal cycle, its was a heavy flow and everything. This would be my second time it has been late. i am a little stressed but i want to know if i can be pregnant or what could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Hello dear if you had normal cycle following that unprotected sex then probably there is nothing to worry. But to be very sure you can do a urine pregnancy test and if negative wait for a week and if u still dont get your periods visit your gynecologist. Take care and all the best.