Unprotected sex, mild cramping in the abdomen, lower back pain, nausea. Chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex 2 days ago with my boyfriend and he didn t cum inside me. Afterwards my lower abdomen have been hurting like I m cramping, but not as bad as my menstrual cramps usually are. I feel like throwing up, but that could be because I m worrying too much. My period had ended this past saturday so it s going to be awhile to my next period. Me and my boyfriend have done it often without a condom and my stomach never had pain like this before. Those are the only symptoms I m experiencing besides a slight lower back pain . Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012