Unprotected sex, mild bleeding, severe bloating, tiredness, abdominal cramps. Not on birth control. Pregnant?

Hi. I am a little bit concerned. I was silly and had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago. I am not on the pill . 1 week after the sex I had a period but it was short. I am now however extremely bloated, cannot stop eating, feel very tired in the evening and also keep getting abdominal cramps! Is there a likelihood of pregnancy even though I came on? I did a pregnancy test last week and it was negative!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012