Unprotected sex, light spotting, vaginal itching. Taking pause mf. Safe to conceive?

Hi, my periods just stopped two days back and again little spotting is coming out. I am taking pause mf it stopped but when I had sex light spotting and vaginal itching is there now. Let me know is this normal. Can I try for a baby in this month. Also let me know my fertile period as my periods started on 2 ans ended on 7
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012

Yes, this is normal. Nothing to worry.

You can try for a baby this month. Your fertile days can be calculated if your cycles are regular.

If so, your last period was on oct 2nd, then your next period is due on Nov 2nd. In that case your fertile days would be around the 18th of October. You would mostly be fertile from 16th to 20th of this month.

If your cycles are irregular, this calculation may be wrong.

You can use the ovulation detection kit to know your fertile days better.

Hope this helps.

All the best.