Unprotected sex, light pink vaginal spotting, tingling sensation, numbness in vagina. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hello, My boyfriend and i have unpprotected sex quite often. I got my period on the 1st of january and it ended on the 4th of january. Just yesterday (january 21) I started spotting light pink and it continued today. My vagina is somewhat tingling everytime I go to the restroom and it s numb through out the day. I don t know if it s a sign of pregnancy or something. He did go in me all the times we made love. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013