Unprotected sex, light periods. Taking Amoxicillin, clavulanate te potassium tablets, Plan B. Pregnancy, medicinal side-effects?

Okay. I had unprotected sex 17 days ago. However my boyfriend pulled out (or thought he did). But I became aware of precum and how it may still get you pregnant. I was due for my period and it may have came a day or two late, but it may not be my period. I learned about implantation bleeding and it seems to match my situation. It is very light and Is different than normal but like I said I am also do for a period. I have been pretty stressed out recently and traveled a bit and have been sick and taking amoxicillin and clavulanate Te potassium tablets that could have altered it? Also we had a slip up and I took Plan B last month. Could that affect it? Also since I may be on my period, or may not be, can I take a pregnancy test or should I wait?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012