Unprotected sex, light period, weight gain, breast pain, pregnant

Im 21 years old and last year, August 2011, I became pregnant, because of certain circumstances i decided to abortion . I was bleeding for the next 5 weeks & then my period started,in mids October i took my first depo shot which lasted till december 2011. During my open window frame i had unprotected sex, but used the pull out method. I was still getting my period during those 3 months,lightly but is till had it. I have been sexually active since but have used male condoms . But i havent had my period, I have gained weight have cravings, and my breast feel really tender. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012