Unprotected sex, less duration of periods, sensitive nipples. Pregnant?

Hi my name is Karla and I want to know if I had unprotected sex on May 10, 19 and 20, and got my period on the 21, not as usual, it was last and it lasted less then before and without cramping and been feeling weird, vomiting , lower back pain , tired, with a weird feeling of warm uterus and cramping and also a weird feeling that goes from my uterus to my belly button and my nippels sometimes feel sensitive, can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012