Unprotected sex, irregular periods, spotting, sore breast, feels tired. Pregnant?

My last period started the 9th April it was regular and lasted 6 days, then On the 21st April I got some bleeding again brown color and lasted 3 days. I did have unprotected sex between the end of my period to the spotting. I am now 5 days late with my period and have sore breasts eating alot extremely tired and having on and off cramps . Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Dear.
Welcome here on Health Care Magic Dot Com.
I am very much concern of your problem.
I think I will certainly able to help you out of this condition.
In my view
You may or may not be pregnant.
So I will suggest
You to wait till 21 may and if the periods do not come till that time than you can do pregnancy test done by home kit.
Good luck.