Unprotected sex, irregular cycle, normalized with regestrone, acne on stomach, menopace capsules safe to take ?

Hi,I am in 40 s having blood sugar and BP . My cycles are regular except 2 months back when i didn t have due to unprotected relation with my husband then i took 2 strips of regestrone when the cycle didn t came with the help on 1 strip of regestrone . In last 15 days i got some acne types on my stomach . I am not able to sleep continuously 6-7 hours and its been from 4-5 years now . When my periodic Cycle are Ok now why my doctor has advised me menopace capsules . I am not sufferring from menopause . Should I take these capsules . I don t want that because of this medicine I would land into menopause .
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012