Unprotected sex, inter-menstrual bleeding. Skipped birth control, spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

So last week i accidentally skipped a day on my birth control , i realized the next day so i doubled up but started spotting bc of it. well ive been spotting a little every day since. Yesterday i couldnt take my pill bc i lost my pill pack, therefore i cant double up today, but while we were having sex i started bleeding , and im not suppose to start my period until monday... well he came inside of me yesterday... idk if it is possible i could get pregnant or what. please help!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012