Unprotected sex, hurting lower abdomen, fuller breasts, increased bowel with bleeding. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 11th of last month. We used the pull out method, so he didny cum inside or near my vagina . It was on the last day of my period so,i wasnt ovulating yet. After we had sex, by lower abdom hurt,and i looked it up,and it was caused by him hiting my cervix This is the first time ive had sex,and im not trying to get pregnant. But, latley ive been thinking i am. I just got my pperiod, and it was normal and lasted the full 7 days. My breasts felt fuller but not sore. There going down now, but my stomach seems to be getting bigger. It doesn hurt,and i dont feel sick at all. I have been pooping an aeful lot,and when i do i keep bleeding ALOT when i wope mu bitt as well. Since i got my period i havent been as worried about being pregnant but,you can get pregnant and still get your period. The only symtoms ive ecperinced is my breasts are fuller. Its been about 1 month and 2 weeks since we had sex, but im still worried i could be. Im scared to talk to anybody, but i need to know my chances. If being pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer