Unprotected sex, heavy breasts, mood swings, lower back pain, headache. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi so im 23 f been in a long term relationship with my fiance for six years now, we had sex two weeks ago. since then about four days ago my breasts were very heavy and hard, had mood swings, lower back cramping, very tired and had a bad headache going now for three days. i took a test and came back negative. got a runny period this time but breasts are still very sore, cant stand the taste of broccoli, and cant kick this headache. should i retest again or is this not enough for preg symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012