Unprotected sex, headache, itching around vagina, delayed periods. Taken i-pill. Causes for symptoms?

hi i had unprotected sex day before my period and i even took i pill within 48 hours. since then i m feeling weak, headache and itching around my vagina and i m not habin my period and i dont have my period in exact time most of the time i may have it 1st week of the month or last week of the month so is there any chances of me getting pregnant after taking i pill n is it the i pill side effect that m feeling dizzyness,weak feel like vomiting n itching in vagina??
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer