Unprotected sex, has nausea, weakness, vaginal itching post taking unwanted 72. Side effects or pregnancy?

Hi I had unprotected sex four days before and taken emergency contraceptive pill (unwanted 72) within 24 hours. Since then I am having vomitting sensation, extremely weakness in body and itching around my vagina . My questions to you are: Are these side effects of the medicine? Is the pill effective enough or are there are still any chances to get pregnant? Should I take some medicine to overcome these after effects? Kindly advice.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012