Unprotected sex, has early pregnancy symptoms, negative pregnancy test, got periods. Pregnancy chances?

I had sex multiple times every single day when i was with him and we dont use protection, started may 1 until may 10. Then after a week and some days after our last sex, I have some pregnancy symptoms like nausea , always sleepy, feeling tired, always hungry, dizzy sometimes, until now. i took pregnancy tests and all negative. i had a brown spot last May 30 then the next day i got my period. last time i had my period was april 17. i dont know what to do. am i pregnant?!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012