Unprotected sex, had taken Nordette 3 days ago post an encounter. Should I take it again?

hello doctor. I m 22 female. My last mens period was Dec 19, 2012 and I had unprotected sex last January 3, 2013 and on January 5, 2013 I took 4pills of nordette and another after 12 hrs. And on January 8, 2012 we had an unprotected sex and this time he came in to me twice. Should I take another doses of Nordette? Please help doc
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
Quite interesting topic. nordette is not for a repeated use, it is only for an accedental occasions.
Any how you need not take anothe rdose till you get the period,
If some one going on using the pills repeatedly, the harmons forget the period to come and may be come irregular and may need to have a major treatment. In such case it is better to use a physical method like I.U.D.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods for good health.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.