Unprotected sex, had consumed postinor 2 after intercourse. Pregnancy chances?

I had unprotected sex using the pullout method a few days ago on the 11th July. I then again had sex using the same method the next night and right away the next morning consumed postinor 2 with 72 hours of intercourse. What are the chances that I might get pregnant? I really cannot afford to get pregnant now as I m only 19 and I just started my nursing course and it states in my contract that I CANNOT be pregnant or else they ll terminate my sponsorship ): My period came previously on the 27th of June last month and lasted about 6 days. However, my period usually comes very late and sometimes even only once in 2 months. Hope this info helps. Also what are the other ways that I can prevent getting pregnant now other than bc pills?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012