Unprotected sex, gynae cvp to postponed period, urine pregnancy test positive

hello..i am 24 yr old..actualy i had unprotctd sex..sme days ago.. N on my periods due date i had vry ltl bleeding bt i took two gynic cvp to postpone my periods as i dint want to miss my swiming classes..nw its been 7 days m late so i took UPT test in the mrng n it came positive..the second line is vry light n faded bt it is i wntd to ask u tat can it b a false positive test bcz f tat tblt???
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012

The tablets that you took to delay your periods is not likely to cause a false positive pregnancy test. You need to repeat the test with an early morning first sample of urine to confirm the status of your pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal