Unprotected sex, frequent urination, missed periods, light pink bleeding. Am I pregnant?

hello i m 21 yrs.old and i experience often urination frequent last nov.24 their is pinkish color when i wipe,it s continous till now but last nov.26after i pee theirs is brown reddish color after 3 day stop it.I don t know if i m pregnant because last nov.14 a have unprotected sex with my bf but he pull mense was regular my last peiod was oct.29,so i m expecting to have a period between 24-28days but probably till now i don t period. please comment...thanks
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012